Thursday, October 13, 2016

Thrifty Thursday

It's been nearly a month since I've been op-shopping (and yes, I'm having withdrawal symptoms LOL), but I realised I haven't shared the things I found the last time I went.

Brand new (with tags) Batman PJ's - ready for next winter $3.50


Hat 50c


Cookie cutters $3 - I was so excited to find the dinosaur cutters and transport theme cutters  can't wait to make biscuits!  The other shapes will go in the play-dough box.


Cake pop book and pan (new) $2.50 for both


Little People ferris wheel $1 - bargain!  Put in new batteries and it plays music and lights up!


Best find - 2 bags of toys with 8 little people all up!!  $2 a bag - kept the LP and donated other toys back.


Have you found anything lately?  Please comment and share your blog post :)

No comments: