Sunday, March 25, 2018

Everyday Moments

Clay has been missing our craft days, so we set the easel up on the verandah for some painting - he was so excited :)


While I'm waiting to get medical clearance to go back to work I have been spring cleaning and decluttering the house.  While cleaning out the freezer I found our wedding cake toppers.  Think I will get a cake made and use the toppers, to celebrate our 20th wessing anniversary next year.


I had a little helper in the kitchen while I was cooking dinner :)


Since having my spinal surgery I have improved so much and achieved so many goals.  I celebrated a big goal...to take Clay for his swimming lesson - I did it with no issues and he loved having mummy in the pool!!  I love the look on Clay's face ❤



I've started sorting embellishments into my new craft cart.


A lazy Sunday afternoon spent working on some galaxy card backgrounds.  My little offsider had to do some painting too :)




No comments: