Friday, April 12, 2019

Bunnings Easter Family Night

Mum and I took the boys to the Easter Family last night.  It was the first time we had ever been - I was surprised at the crazy number of people there, but it was really well organised and a fun night!

Clay and I started off at the face painting booth - how cute is my bunny??



From there Clay I made and decorated an Easter basket, then we went to the DIY section and all built a wooden crate. 



From there we headed to the snacks and had sausage sizzle and fairy floss.


Craig finished work and joined us just in time to get photos with the Easter bunny and given a yummy chocolate bunny.




The boys finished off a fun filled night with one last jump on the bouncy castle.  We will definately keep our eye out for more family night events in future:)

No comments: