Saturday, June 25, 2022

Everyday Moments

I had the day off for my birthday, so Craig and I FINALLY got to see the nee Top Gun Maverick movie - so good!!   We both loved every minute of it - definitely recommend going to see it!

I'm not a huge drinker, but couldn't resist asking for a bottle of this limited edition rum for my birthday :)  


We were surprising Clay and Jax with a kid's s disco, but when we got there we found out it had been cancelled, so we decided to head to a sports club to check out a band!  Lindalee and I had a cocktail each and we all hit the floor and danced up a storm! Lots of fun!




Clay wearing his Hawaiian shirt for Mr P's retirement celebration at school.


We went out to Chinese dinner - Clay wanted a photo with the lobsters, I didn't have the heart to explain they were on the menu LOL


I couldn't resist this cute flamingo mug from Kmart!  

No comments: