Thursday, August 4, 2022

Thrifty Thursday

Clay, mum and I went op shopping Saturday morning- mum was looking for wool for a granny square blanket and Clay & I were just there for a look :)

At the first shop I found these 2 dress shirts for Craig, from his fave store - 1/2 price blue tickets that day, so $3.50 each!


At the 2nd shop I found 2x new packets of Stampin' Up! brand scrapbook paper $6 each and a Pottery cup for pens 50c.




It rained briefly when we were at Childers on Sunday - so we ducked onto the sidewalk...and found an op shop open- so of course I had to have a look :)

I found this gorgeous boho dress $6 - I love this style, but have never found a dress that fits / suits - so excited!


Top $4- I didn't get a chance to try it on and unfortunately it's too big, but mum has claimed it already :)


Earrings that kind of match the dress $1


Clay found a bag of Shopking toys $2 and a reversible sequin cushion $4


No comments: