Sunday, October 16, 2022

Everyday Moments

Lets she this crazy little old man..he's taken to snacking on the.piggies' grains in the morning.ing and begging for some of their salad at night!  Little weirdo LOL



The face of regret...Indy wasn't paying attention and fell into the pool!  He was fine - swam straight to the steps and climbed out, but was cold and unhappy about being wet LOL


Weekends are filled with swimming and bike riding :)




It was Clay's turn to do the school rule presentation last week.


Work offers a gym membership, so I signed up last week.  I brought some new shoes as my last pair were pretty old and not the best support for walking.



We brought a new fridge - a fancy upside down one :)  Our old fridge was close to 20 years old and still running well, but the seals were going and we found it open a few times :( 


Clay spent the meaning with mum while Craig and I did some clothes shopping ready for the cruise  so we had a sneaky lunch date :)


Testing out the new pool floaty!  


My friend Molly gave me some resin molds she no longer used - lots of fun things to make!


Cruise countdown ... 4 days!

No comments: