Thursday, November 24, 2022

Thrifty Thursday

Last weekend mum, Clay and I headed op shopping!  We spotted this sign at the first shop .... so true! LOL


I found- Christmas gift tag stickers 50c each.


Sticky tape holder $2- this will make wrapping presents more fun :)


Handmade fabric bag $1


Paper trimmer $2 - now I will have one for papercrafts and one for cutting vinyl.


At the 2nd shop I found -Footy team flag $1


Pipe cleaners $2


Christmas decoration $3


Goft bags $1


When I went to pay at this shop, we discovered that kid's get a toy free - so I got this Bocce set (to put in the camper) for free!


At the last shop I found - New roll of vinyl $2 to use as backdrop for my earring photos :)


Passport holder $2


Key wristlet $1


Books 2 for $1





Tupperware nibbles tray $5

No comments: