Sunday, February 19, 2023

Everyday Moments

We went for dinner out with Craig's workmates when the area managers were in town last week.


Clay and I have started collecting and building the Woolies' lego :)


I finally remembered to get the recipe off mum and made have drops- delicious! I also used a cake mix to make cupcakes.



Mum and I stopped at a road side fruit stall and got some mangos, lychees and mum got passionfruit - it was so cheap and very delicious!


In of the guys at work suggested I try the pink gin liquor made locally- it's sooooo good!!! I drink it with lemonade - it's such a pretty coloured drink :)


Clay and Torrie had a play date Saturday. They were coming over for a swim, but T was a bit snuffly so the kids just played with the toys and karaoke mic :)


Hot weather means swims everyday on the weekend!

No comments: