Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Everyday Moments

Saturday night I headed to a friend's house to catch up with some old workmates from my Salmat days! Craig opted to stay home with Clay, so I enjoyed a few drinks of pink gin, delicious individual cob loaves and the funniest card game ever!



We have a mouse at work that ate through the container with Tabs protien powder and powered up!! Then it ate my coffee cup lid!! Not a happy camper!!


Tabs and I ate the last bit of a work mates ice cream birthday cake (he said we could) - and sent him a photo LOL 



A ecemt post from my FB - love having these to remember  when Clay is older LOL


I got my hair cut and coloured on Friday - long overdue and I love how it turned out!


Saturday morning we were going to check out the Ninja Warrior classes Torrie goes to, but Tabs had forgotten it was cancelled.  We headed to a cafe for drinks and chat until they headed to swimming lessons.



Sunday we joined Tabs and her family at the park for a playdate.







Someone didn't want to get out of the warm bed :)


Today was my birthday - the boys spoilt me with lovely gifts, flowers, ice cream cake and yummy Indian for dinner. It was also my work friend Murray's birthday- work got us a delicious cake :)



No comments: