Thursday, August 10, 2023

Thrifty Thursday

Clay and I had a wonderful morning op shopping on Saturday- we even got to visit 2 oppies at Bargara :)

Ar the firat shop I found something pretty cool! I'm not going to lie and say it's for Clay..its purely for myself and I will share it with him LOL It cost me a whopping $3 and we've already had a play with it!  (I've checked online - we can buy more blanks)


Necklaces $4 each


At the second shop

Clay found a toy garage $3


Book $1


Book $2


I saw this game last time we were op shopping and i thought it was hilarious!  I sent pics to some friends and they said it would have been funny to buy it.....well it was still there, so it came home with us for $4 :)


We headed to Bargara to 2 oppies -
Wooden storage box $8 - I think this will be great to store make up :)



Tupperware $5


Basket $4


Camping table / footstool with carry bag $4


At the last store I found - 
Dress $10


Dress $5


Storage tub $3

No comments: