Saturday, September 16, 2023

Everyday Moments

This term at DEAFinitely Connected the kids have been learning about food.

Craig with the flashing cup Clay brought him for Father's Day - "for his tequila " :) Craig was very relieved to know that Clay didn't tell people that when he brought it! Bahaha The lights are really bright and Craig joked about going blind LOL


Last Sunday we headed to Bunninga for a kid's workshop- to make a scarecrow. Clay was very proud of his creation. I'm impressed with how well he can use a hammer and put it all together :)




After a bit of a break due to a sore knee, I'm back at gym again. I forgot how much I actually enjoy it and I'm glad tp be back!


Thursday night we headed out for a work friend's goodbye dinner. It's nice catching up with people from work one social setting.






On Jake's last day we had pizza and donuts - these donuts are so freaking delicious!!

No comments: