Friday, November 17, 2023

Everyday Moments

We went out to dinner with Craig's workmates last week - always a fun night out with them :)


Friday was my RDO and this month I didn't bank it or use it for a trip away LOL Instead I had a LONG overdue hair cut, went to the gym, did some op shopping and had a lovely lunch at the beach with Craig (who also had a RDO).


Proud that Clay was picked again to lay the Rememberance Day wreath at the school parade.


Sunday



Craigs away for work this week and things went a bit pear shaped...Monday - As we were getting ready for school and work I discovered that Clay left his hearing aids in the car....which is currently in Rocky for the week . Let me just dust off the shelf for my "Parent Of The Year" award LOL

Wednesday the shenanigans continued...at 8.13am on the way to work Clay hands me a sheet of paper telling me that the re-scheduled parent teacher interview was TODAY at 8.15am!! Good thing we were only just up the road and only a few minutes late. After all that - he had a glowing report and apparently another envelope he forgot to give me....an invitation to the awards ceremony where he will be getting an award :)

Today the school supported White Ribbon Day by wearing white.


He also had the slime spectacular fun run - he had a fantastic time :) Unfortunately I had yow rok, but Poppy went to cheer him on and take some pics.




No comments: