Monday, February 5, 2024

Everyday Moments

Somebody at the gym was rewarding themselves after their workout LOL


I brought myself this cute lego set.


Thr feathered menace is up to her tricks again LOL


Clay got good news from his 6 monthly ENT check up - grommets are out and no infections!


...so he's been celebrating with lots of diving, handstands and somersaults in the pool LOL


We loved learning this game when Nettie & Dennis were visiting, so I brought one for ourselves.


And another coveted lego set for me :)


While Criag and I were in Hervey Bay on the weekend Clay went out to aunty I and nanny's house for the day (while she was watching Darcie), then uncle Adam dropped them home and he & the girls stayed for a swim in the afternoon.




These hot cross buns are delicious!! Loving all the new and different flavours that are available this year!

No comments: