Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas...

Christmas Eve Craig & I drove around looking at all the amazing Christmas lights and displays. The time and effort that people put into their displays really shows!


I was up early Christmas morning to wrap up the food gift baskets and a quick tidy up before everyone came over. We unwrapped the presents, with help from Cohan - I love the fact that he is big enough to get excited about Christmas!! Everyone loved their homemade gifts :o) I got spoilt with lots of lovely presents from everyone and a beautiful Pandora bracelet from Craig!!


Mum brought me a herb pot full of herbs! I am so excited - I can't wait to use them!! I just hope I don't kill the plants! LOL Mum brought Cohan a hobby horse that makes noises, he insisted everyone had to have a ride and play with it!! We are all big kids at heart!! LOL We enjoyed a BBQ breakfast I managed to squeeze in a nanna nap on the couch before heading out for a delicious hot roast lunch with Craig's family.


Boxing Day we braved the sales to pick up Craig's boat seats (my Xmas present to him), I picked up a few bargains at Spotlight and we went to Harvey Norman's for printer cartridges! The shops were crazy enough - we didn't even bother trying to go to any of the shopping centres!! We went over to the Cold Stores to pick up some fresh prawns, sand crabs and bait. Craig & his mum are going to spend the next 2 days fishing and I'm hoping to get motivated enough to clean up that disaster area that I call a scrap room :o)

1 comment:

Love Scrappin' said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family ..love your Pandora that's what my DH got me last year :)..Suz x