Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Cooking up a storm!

I was busy baking Xmas goodies on the weekend - pineapple & coconut truffles and spice biscuits Friday night. Mum popped over Saturday and we made passion fruit melting moments, rum & raisin fudge and rum balls!! They were all new recipes that I had never tried before (except the rum balls) and they are all delicious! The fudge is very more-ish - I brought ingredients to make another batch!! LOL Mum has also been baking - jam drops, sugar coated peanuts and rocky road. The goodies are all packaged up in cello bags and in gift baskets ready to go! We have put a few bags of everything aside for ourselves to enjoy too.



On Saturday I also found the time to finish making a third jeans handbag and have started working on a fourth. We have a 4 day long weekend over Xmas - so I will be doing lots more sewing. I have a few more squares and the border to crochet and I have also finished my 3rd rug! I had better hurry though as this one is also a Xmas present.



Sunday we spent the day with Craig's family - celebrating Brodie's 4th birthday. I managed to get a heap of recent pics of all the nieces & nephews having a great time splashing in the pool.

I went to see "New Moon" with the girls last night - lots of giggling and gossip as usual.

1 comment:

Pink Dandelion said...

Just found your lovely blog whilst hopping. These goodies look so yummy and the jeans bags are fab, I might have a go at these myself. Wishing you a very Happy Christmas and a healthy and prosperous New Year. Debs xx