Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Back into routine

I feel like I have finally gotten back into "routine" again :) I managed to get motivated and cooked 3x batches of biscuits (jam drops, coffee creams and passion fruit kisses) last Thursday - gave half to mum & Mike. Then today I made Craig's fave - Mars Bar slice. I have plans to cook more biscuits tomorrow.

Friday night I went to a Midnight Crop at Scrapbook Addiction - it was nice to meet so many new people :) I used to go to a monthly midnight crop at another shop (which is now closed) - and really missed it.

Saturday I popped into Spotlight to pick up a few bits & pieces and brought this yummy fabric :) The flat fats were marked down to $1 each and the blue/white material was $2/metre - bargain :) Not sure what I am going to make with it yet, but I have a few patterns / ideas.


Sunday Craig & I got up at 5am to go fishing - it was perfect weather! I think everyone else had the same idea, cause I have never seen the jetty so busy :) Unfortunately we didn't catch anything and after chatting to others it seems they had the same bad luck too :( I did manage to have a sleep though - yep, I dozed off, fishing rod in hand and snoring! PMSL

Here is the first capsicum off my plant!!

No comments: