Friday, October 1, 2010

Scrapbook Apprentice - Round Three


A HUGE thank you to everyone who left comments / voted for me! I am happy to announce that I was "People's Choice" for round 2!!

From the website...
In this latest round of the Scrapbook Apprentice Australia, we asked our aspiring scrapbookers to find and take a snap of something that inspires them, using the subject as inspiration for a double page layout. Providing them only a set of Stick It! adhesives, apprentices were allowed to choose from product in previous packs and that available at their local Creativity! Store to create their masterpiece.

Voting has started! I would love to make it through to the next round, so please pop over to HERE to vote for me!!

If you want a copy either see Joy (Joy's Floral Art Studio) at the Shalom Markets or call her on 0741518254. At $4.99 + a freebie and over 100 pages of great ideas for card making & scrapping it's definitely a bargain!

No comments: