Friday, February 25, 2011

Cherries

Okay, I confess...I'm a hoarder...I have a crate full of boxes, tins, and containers just waiting to be re-used / altered. I'm sure I am not the only person out there keeping them "just in case" LOL So, keeping with my scrappy goals I have started to use them and decorated this tin (old Gravox tin). How cute is this?!?!?


After decorating the tin I decided to make a matching card while I had all the papers, punches, etc out. I loved how this turned out - so I made another birthday card, then turned the layout sideways and made a Thank You card.




Cruise countdown...29 sleeps!

2 comments:

Rachael B said...

I love cherry and strawberries ATM. Tin and cards look lovely.

Linda M said...

They are very good Shandelle, love the way you manage to use up all your bits and pieces,well done.