Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I've gone a little owl crazy....

My Stampin' Up! owl punch arrived last week and I have been busy creating lots of little owls :) I thought I had better create some cards to use up my growing stash of owls LOL

Card 1 - I created this card for this month's challenge over at Sandie's blog. The criteria was leaves and Autumn colours. I decided to make my own patterned paper, by stamping leaves then colouring in with watercolours.


Card 2 - I thought I would make another card using the leftovers from card 1.


Card 3 - I found this cute little Aussie owl idea over at Kez's blog. I CASEd most of the elements of Kez's card - I thought this was such a great male card. I made 2 of these cards - just trying to top up my male card stash.


Card 4 - These cute nurse & doctor owls have been popping up around blog-land and I thought they were perfect for a "Get Well" card. I also made 2 of these cards since I don't have any Get Well cards in my stash.


Card 5 - I originally started creating this card with a different embellishment idea in mind - but once I made the owl I realised it was a perfect match :)


Card 6 - I CASEd this card layout from a card in the current Stampin' Up! IB&C.


Cruise countdown...11 sleeps!

2 comments:

Sandie said...

Wow Shandell, I love all of your cards. Good on you for creating so many. Cute little owl.

Thanks for joining in my challenge.

You're the first one up.

Luv Sandie

Sheree said...

Hi Shandell! Oh my...just look at all those super cute owl cards!!! Love them all!!! I must confess I adore owls too. :)

Thanks so much for your kind words on my blog tonight. :D So lovely to hear from you!

Sheree xx