Monday, March 7, 2011

Masculine cards

We had a busy weekend :) Saturday we went to a 30th birthday BBQ for Craig's brother. In between housework and making a cob loaf to take to the BBQ, I made 2 masculine cards - one for Luke and one for my FIL. I know I'm not the only one that struggles with male cards - no flowers, pretty ribbons, etc :( I am pretty happy with my FIL card.


I wanted to do more on Luke's card, but ran out of time :(


I have been slowly adding to my card stash. Normally I make cards as I need them, but find I am usually un-motivated or have little time to create something I am super happy with. This year I want to have a large stash of cards I can choose from (didn't happen this weekend though LOL). Might make it my goal to work on more male cards.

Sunday started off with a drama - driving to the shops and witnessed a car crash :( Fortunately no-one was hurt - just shocked and major damage to both cars. The rest of the day was uneventful - just some more cardmaking which I'll share tomorrow :)

Cruise countdown...19 sleeps!

No comments: