Saturday, February 18, 2012

Happy

There are lots of things making me smile this week....

A phone call from Cody & Lacey telling me how surprised and excited they were to get my present and how cute they thought their new lunch sacks were. There was also lots of chatting about school, horses / pony club, birthday parties and being flower girls for an upcoming wedding.


A photo (sent from Katie's phone) of Cohan showing me that he gave his present a "thumbs up"! LOL


A message and photo from my friend Nettie saying how happy she was to receive her surprise parcel. She said that both girls loved their beanies and Anna wouldn't take hers off! LOL


A new coffee mug for work (I don't drink tea or coffee, but I do drink lots of cold water) found while wandering around Spotlight. I also found some cute scrapping goodies in the bargain bins :)


A bright, new bag (Craig calls it my hippy bag) brought on sale.


What has made you smile this week?

No comments: