Monday, April 1, 2013

Ripple-along Week 5

I have finished my blanket!  Woo hoo!  I was going to do 12 colour repeats, but as I was working along I decdied to finish at 10 repeats.  I crocheted the last 12 rows during the week and then sewed all the threads in on Friday night while I was watching a DVD.   I was a bit pushed to get this finished, because it looks like my baby nephew is coming a bit earlier than planned (Kate had a c-section booked for next Monday 8th April).
 


 

5 total -  12 rows / 6 bands
Total - 102 rows / 51 bands

Make sure you pop over to Mel's blog to click on the other links to see all the other blankets.

4 comments:

Quarterly Crafternoons said...

Well done Shandell! It looks just fantastic and what a lucky little one he will be being snuggled up in such love.

Tammy said...

I love your colour combo Shandell and congrats on Finishing!

Suze said...

I love the blanket and I am so very pleased you beat your dead line. I am sure that it is the perfect gift for a new little one.

Anonymous said...

Shandell, you are just SO talented - I love the blanket, the Easter toy is very cute, AND your layouts are very well put together! Where do you find time to go to work? Keep it up!
Di