Thursday, October 10, 2013

Thrifty Thursday

It's been weeks since I've had a chance to do some serious treasure hunting at my fave op shops, I definitely made up for it  on Tuesday LOL I will admit I was excited to see that they are starting to put Christmas stock out on display :)

Metal Christmas tree 50c

2x pink ice-cream bowls $2 each, quiche dish $3.95 (for Cathie) and pink plastic dish $1.95
 
 
Hand painted brooch 50c

 
Book $2.50
 

2x children's seats $4 each - I plan on painting them in bright colours

 
Step ladder $4 - random purchase, but I had been looking at buying one on sale for $30 a few weeks ago - glad I didn't end up buying one :)

 
I'm linking up with Sir Thrift A Lot's Thriftasaruas.
 
Cruise countdown...20 sleeps!


 

1 comment:

Anny said...

Those chairs are going to be so cute once you paint them!