Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Cruise!


Things have been so busy lately and the year seems to be zooming by, that I realised I hadn't shared that we are heading off on a cruise NEXT month - eek!  That has come up so quickly!!  After we cancelled our cruise in May for my cataract surgery, we re-booked another cruise for this year.  We wanted to do the same cruise that we booked, but it wasn't available to sail out of Brisbane until next year.  After a bit of research, we decided to do the same cruise that sails out of Sydney instead.  That is very exciting - a new port and a new ship (P&O Pacific Jewel)!!  Also exciting is this will be my first plane trip - EEEKK!  I don't know how that's going to go - but Craig has been mentioning knocking me out with my seasickness medication LOL The itinerary for this cruise is - Sydney, Noumea, Mystery Island, Vila, Wala, Santo, Isle of Pines.

Crouise countdown...40 sleeps!

No comments: