Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Everyday Moments

It's been pretty quiet around here lately :)  The next 4 weeks is going to be busy, busy, busy!  My bestie & kidlets are coming for a visit, a 30th birthday celebration, scrap nights & crotchet group catch ups, then off on our cruise!!

Adam, Skye & BP came for dinner one night - Uncle Craig & BP had fun playing "When the Saints come marching in" (the only song Uncle Craig can play LOL)


Strawberries are currently in abundance, so I brought a few punnets to cut up & freeze.  I like using frozen fruit instead of ice - makes smoothies less watery.


Stampin' Up goodies arrived and everyone was looking forward to getting their goodies so they could play :)



I dropped my blender on the floor and thought I had only broken the handle....after putting fruit in, then adding milk, I realised the bottom had cracked - milk went everywhere!  Oops :)  I was disappointed to throw it away - it was nearly 10 years and had been used for many, many, many cocktail nights and lots of smoothies.  It was fun to buy a new trendy blender with a more powerful motor - hopefully it lasts me 10 years like my old one :)


Cruise countdown...25 days!

No comments: