Thursday, September 24, 2015

Thrifty Thursday

Op shop visits are not as regular lately, but it's nice when I do get to spend a few hours op shopping, especially with my bestie!  While Bec & Bella were visiting last week - we managed to spend a few hours popping into my fave op shops.  Bec was hoping to find a few pieces to add to her wardrobe for a new job and she was lucky to find some dresses, blouses and pants for work and some gorgeous dresses for social - prices ranging from $4 to $15.  She was very happy with all her finds.  Bella joined the op shop spirit and found some sweet toys and clothes.  I managed to find some clothes and goodies too :)

Tops $3.50 each



Photo frame for the guest room $6


Clothes for Clay $2 each and Easter chocolate mold 50c


And my favourite find for the day.... a new large duffle bag $7!  Love that floral and chevron combo!!


No comments: