Monday, January 18, 2016

Succulent Garden

It's been a work in progress over the last year, but I have finally planted my succulent garden.  We started by pulling all the ferns / plants out of the garden bed, then left it due to not knowing what exactly we wanted to do with the pot / area.  After getting some ideas together I decided to plant up the large pot with succulents.  Last week it was time to put it into action :)  I dug the cane out of the pot and removed as many pebbles as I could.  I planted the succulents I had brought from the markets, plus some cuttings from mum.  I also dug up the majority of the pebbles around the garden bed.  Once I remove them all, we will remove the wooden edging and lay down turf.  The pot of rosemary will stay there, but the other large cement pot will go.  I forgot to take a "before" picture, but found this one.

Before

 After

No comments: