Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Everyday Moments

Our little "rev-head" loves this car - especially when we go bush bashing (around the grass).  When we open the door to take him out - he gives us a "I don't think so" look, reaches past us, grabs the door and slams it shut - so cute!! LOL  I have these photos printed and will be scrapping them :)



I had a YIAH (Your Inspiration At Home) party (forgot to take photos of all the yummy goodies I made for the tasting - oops!) - these are some of the delicious products I recieved for hostess benefits!


Found this cute baby bearded dragon lizard on the pool fence one afternoon.  Craig got him off the fence to show Clay, then put him safely in the garden.


While weeding - I was surprised to see that one of my succelents has sprouted this gorgeous little flower.


How HUGE were these prawns?!?!  They were delicious and we enjoyed them with our fish and salad on Good Friday.


We ran into the Cookie Monster while we were out shopping :)  Clay wasn't too sure, but at least he didn't scream or get frightened LOL


No comments: