Monday, January 2, 2017

Creative Goals for 2017

A new year means it's time for new creative goals :)

Creative Goals for 2016

Layouts & PL Pages 28/52

Cards & Gift Tags 25/50

OTP, Pocket Letters & Handmade 0/20

DIY Projects 0/5

Unfortunately I didn't meet my creative goals again this year, but happy that I'm getting more scrapping / cardmaking done compared to the year before.  


Creative Goals for 2017

Layouts & PL Pages 0/52

Cards & Gift Tags 0/50

Handmade / DIY Projects  0/10

A few changes to this year's goals - no OTP or pocket letters.  I got a Canon Selphy for Christmas - woo hoo - so hopefully there will be more PL pages done this year.  Also I'm hoping to get to both retreats (March and October) and have more monthly scrap nights at home with freinds as well as Simply Crafty every month.  

No comments: