Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Fabric Pouches

All these long weekends recently have been a good chance to get motivated to do some sewing :)  I got some cute dinosaur fabric remnants from mum - leftover from the fabric teepees that she made Cohan & Jaxson for Christmas.  


Both pouches have the same fabric on the back, but are lined with different fabrics.


The blue dinosaur pouch is for Clay's crayons in his backpack and I'll put the other one aside for Cohan's birthday.  I have enough fabric to make one more, so that will be for Jaxson :)

1 comment:

Shybiker said...

Hi Shandell, nice to meet you. Thanks for the blog-comment. I love these pouches. My friend Emily makes similar ones which I buy and give as gifts. Nothing beats handmade products. We should respect and support those talented like you.