Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Fabric Pouches

All these long weekends recently have been a good chance to get motivated to do some sewing :)  I got some cute dinosaur fabric remnants from mum - leftover from the fabric teepees that she made Cohan & Jaxson for Christmas.  


Both pouches have the same fabric on the back, but are lined with a contrasting fabric.


The blue dinosaur pouch is for Clay's crayons in his backpack and I'll put the other one aside for Cohan's birthday.  I have enough fabric to make one more, so that will be for Jaxson :)

1 comment:

Shybiker said...

Hi Shandell, nice to meet you. Thanks for the blog-comment. I love these pouches. My friend Emily makes similar ones which I buy and give as gifts. Nothing beats handmade products. We should respect and support those talented like you.