Thursday, May 11, 2017

Thrifty Thrusday

After many, many, many long months I finally got to spend the morning op shopping with mum & Clay!!  We visited 3 of our fave shops - we were looking for some clothes for my sister to take on her cruise, but I got to have a look for me too ;)

Of course Clay got spoiled :) 

Little People play set $2 - he LOVES this!


Basket of play food $1 - now he finally has some food for his kitchen :)


Book & CD $4, DVD $3, sandwhich cutter 50c and scrapbook title $1


I manged to score some clothes for myself too!

Shirt $8


Shirt $3


Jeans $6


Mum popped into a garage sale before she picked us up - they had $5 fill a bag of clothes.  She managed to find this top BNWT $69 to put in the bag for me!  Bargain!!!


Have you been op shopping lately?  What have you found?!?

No comments: