Last night on FB someone posted a recipe for Nutella stuffed donuts cooked in a pie maker. I liked the idea so we gave them a go, but used strawberry jam. Craig and Clay both helped me make them and they turned out really well and were very delicious!! I would definitely make them again :)
1 cup self raising flour
1 cup caster sugar
1 ts ground cinnamon
3/4 cup milk
Dash of vanilla essence
2 tbs vegetable oil
60g melted butter
Nutella / jam
Extra melted butter
1. In a bowl mix 1/2 cup caster sugar and cinnamon for coating.
2. In a new bowl mix SR flour, melted butter and remaining sugar.
3. In a jug mix milk, eggs, vanilla and oil.
4. Pour mixture into flour mix and whisk until combined.
5. Heat pie maker, spoon in mixture till just velow 3/4 full.
6. Add a dollop of jam to the centre of each one.
7. Cook for 8-10 mins. Fully cooked when springs back.
8. Brush with melted butter and toss through sugar and cinnamon mixture.