Monday, June 17, 2019

Everyday Moments

Clay and I made choc chip biscuits and Clay finally tried licking the beaters - he loved it! LOL


I celebrated my birthday last week and was spoilt with lots of lovely gifts.  Mum picked Clay up early from kindy and brought a delicious fresh cream and caramel cake to work and Cathie brought me this gorgeous bunch of flowers too.  I had another cake (with candles this time) that night too.




Craig and I had a date night on the Saturday to celebrate my birthday - I got mum to snap a few pics  when we dropped Clay off.  I laughed so hard seeing the 2nd photo where Clay is photo bombing us :)  We had dinner at Lone Star and went to the movies to see MIB International.  It was a fabulous night!




While was at Simply Crafty, Craig and Clay had a picnic lunch and play at the park.





Clay has gone up another level at swimming - super proud of him!

No comments: