Saturday, August 3, 2019

Gardening

It has warmed up and the sun has been shining, so mum, Clay and I spent Friday and Saturday doing some outside jobs.  We washed down Clay's outside toys - some  ready to sell and others ready for warmer weather / wet play.  Mum and I share a love of gardening, so it's nice to have her company while I potter around.  We FINALLY planted the frangipani cutting Kristy gave me - I was procrastinating because I wasn't sure where to plant it.  Of course our little offsider had to help too :)



While I was looking at Kylie's plants last weekend I liked her idea of planting succulents in an old bird birth - I remembered I had one not being used, so got it out the shed and put some dirt in it ready to plant up.


Saturday mum brought over a bucket of succulent cuttings from her garden and we planted them in the big black pot and bird bath.  I also planted some ground cover flowers around the trees in 2 pots too.



The rosemary bush got a long overdue trim too!


The finished garden!


No comments: