Saturday, September 14, 2019

Everyday Moments

We were the random winner last month for the HIPPY fb page for sharing a photo of Clay working on an activity in his book.  We won a $15 ice cream voucher and a beach toy set )


My bush orchids has bloomed again and it looks gorgeous!



Craig gave me my wedding anniversary present early  - a new engagement and wedding ring!!  It's stunning and I love it!  I've lost so much weight that my other set hasn't fit for about 6 months and are too big too resize.


Kindy is learning about emergency services this term.  They have had a visit from the amulance and set up a hospital in the classroom - where the kids have been playing doctor, nurse and patients.  I love this photo they sent of Dr Clayton writing in the patient's file :)


Cruise countdown...3 sleeps!





No comments: