Saturday, June 6, 2020

Kayak Adventures

The weather was better this weekend, so we packed up a picnic lunch and our kayaks and headed to a new spot to paddle -  Cedars Crossing is about 20 min drive out of town.  I got to try out my new seat - very comfortable! Mum and I paddled up the river, while Craig and Clay stayed behind to build sand castles.  Clay said it was too cold for him to paddle, but when we got back he was splashing in the river! LOL  When we came back, we tied Clay up beind my kayak and paddled the opposite way for a look.  On the way back the rope became untied, so he paddled back and around the river bank by himself for a bit - he's getting so much better and more confident at paddling!  We stopped for a bit and had some lunch,  then mum and I had another paddle while Clay splashed about in the water a bit more.  



















No comments: