Sunday, February 13, 2022

Everyday Moments

I'm kinda scared to know what's living in my mailbox! Consensus on FB seems to believe it's snails! 


First day of school and Clay lost another tooth that night - I think he looks so stinking cute!



Craig's team had dinner out with the visiting bosses, I had the most delicious karaage chicken salad! 


Cohan and Jack got their hats I made them - they love them and think they are "so cool" :)


When you have a missed parcel notice and your 2 fave people collect it for you without asking and send a photo to tell you LOL


It was a busy day today- we spent a few hours with mum this morning - her friend Trish is visiting for the week and snapped this cute picture of Clay and I.


Bec dropped in for a quick visit on her way to the Gold Coast - lovely to spend an hour with her!


Then we had a thunderstorm late this afternoon, followed by this gorgeous sunset.

No comments: