Thursday, February 3, 2022

Thrifty Thursday

I spotted a cricut vinyl and blanks garage sale post on FB, so set my alarm for the early start and headed off Saturday morning :) I got there at 6.50am (it was just around the corner from home and didn't take as long to get there as I thought it would) and people were already there!  Craig said "Get in there with your elbows and fight for what you want" - apparently my husband thinks garage sales are a blood sport!! LOL

I brought 2x glass brick kits $5 each


I did think I might have to wrestle another lady- she joked about stealing my money box (those things are impossible to find atm - would have taken her down if she tried LOL

Money box $5


Vinyl $2 a sheet  Clay has already claimed moat of the rainbow sheets LOL


HTV rolls $5 & $2


Now to work out what I want to create with it all :)

No comments: