Sunday, September 11, 2022

A Fun Weekend

I had a RDO Friday, so I had a long weekend - just what I needed! Friday I made some more resin earrings, packaged some earrings that a friend brought, did the housework and binge watched movies.  Bec and Bella stayed overnight Friday with us on their way to Brisbane - so it was a late night catching up!



Saturday morning we headed off to the chocolate shop for some yummy treats, then to a gorgeous 2nd hand book shop.  After that we headed to a park, so the kids (and big kid) could have a play :)









After Bec & Bella continued on to Brisbane, I headed to my scraproom and made some more earrings. In the afternoon we headed off to a park, so Clay could practice riding his bike some more.  He was adventurous enough to try the jumps which nealry ended up with a crash, but luckily Craig grabbed him mid-fall!



Sunday morning we went to the markets to get our fruit & veges, then back to the park for more bike riding! A relaxed afternoon and some more earrings and a card order made!



Cruise countdown ... 40 days!

No comments: