Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Cricut Creations - Cord Wraps

I had a more productive visit this trip to the GC :)  I got a few new projects created.  I cut the dog and flower cord wraps (design in Cricut Access) at home and put the snaps in on the weekend using Kristy's snap tool. I use vinyl from the sample books I got from my old job - it cut perfectly and has a heap of colours to chose from!


Next I designed this cord wrap - it has suits in it to hold the cord a bit better.  I'm pretty proud of it :) I also used the debossing tip for the first time - very cool!  Unfortunately the vinyl doesn't hold the design :(



Next I used some faux leather that Kristy had in her stash - the debossing is much better on this material.


My last design was one I found using felt, but made some changes and was able to cut it with the sample book vinyl - these aremy favourite!


I brought some faux leather at Daiso -  thinking of giving everyone at work a cord wrap for xmas.

No comments: