Friday, October 27, 2023

Girls Weekend - Day 3 & 4

Day 3

We headed Westfields for pedicures (a first for both Kristy and myself) - it was wonderful!!








After our pedicures we headed to Ikea for lunch and to shop up a storm, then onto the Hyperdome for more shopping - we shopped until Daiso kicked us out to close LOL


Dinner then apple pie spring rolls with caramel sauce (from Costco) and custard for dessert before one last movie "Happiness for Beginners".


Day 4

One last group selfie :)


After we dropped Bec off at the train station Kristy and I popped into Westfields for a bit more shopping and then to Costco to grab some stuff and have lunch.  Back home to grab my bags and then it was my turn to be dropped off at the train station.



I had a delcious roast pork dinner, chatted to lovely lady next to me and binge watched some episodes of "Nancy Drew" - a lovely way to wind down after a busy and wonderful weekend with my girl squad :)

No comments: