Monday, October 2, 2023

School Holidays - Week 2

The 2nd week of holidays was just as busy as the first week! Nanny was back to look after Clay while I worked and Craig was away working in Rockhampton for the week.

Monday was strawberry picking and cooking with DEAFinitely Connected- Clay said he had a great time eating strawberries as he was picking them (this is encouraged at this strawberry farm) and then they made strawberry sorbet.

Tuesday was a road trip to Hervey Bay with DEAFinitely connected - Clay was very excited for this trip!  They played mini golf at the new golf course, walked along the pier and collected shells on the beach. Clay said he had an amazing time :)  Craig brought Clay a plug & play Space Invaders game which arrived, so I set that up and we played with it.




Wednesday Nanny and Clay caught a bus to the beach and met up with Poppy and Brodie for a swim and lunch. Clay had seen a video on decorating a cardboard box into a car and asked me to bring a box from work and I found the perfect sized one for him :) After dinner we sat at the table and decorated it for him.







Clay loves his car box - he spent ages in it Thursday LOL There was also making scones and building train tracks.







Friday was more time in the car box, playing with the train tracks and a swim. Nanny headed home after I finished work and Craig got back from Rockhampton.


Saturday morning we headed into town - we stopped at the chocolate shop and then did the ocean activity at the shopping centre.  Clay had another swim (too cold for me still!). In the afternoon we headed to Bargara to watch a super cruise of hot rods and custom cars I saw advertised on FB.









Sunday and today (public holiday) were quiet days at home.  I  sorted out Clay's clothes drawers and my wardrobe - 3x bags of clothes to the op shop. Clay swam everyday, drew pictures and chilled.  He also kept my company in my scraproom while I created some cards and Cricut creations. 

No comments: