Saturday, March 23, 2024

Everyday Moments

My Lego camera is all built - it was lots of fun!


I love how my Lego bouquet turned out and the plastic vase I brought for it was perfect! 



Clay had a visit to the dentist - no cavities - yay!


I'm still slowly organising my scraproom- I saw a great idea of using snap bands around rolls of vinyl - much better than using tape! If I get motivated I will add some labels (HTV, vinyl, removable).


Primed some wooden pieces ready for painting.


Clay helped me cook pad Thai one night :)


Craig brought me another pop vinyl for my HP collection :)


This morning we went the the Lifeline bookfest- we got some books, games, hat and some toys.  


Then we headed to Bunnings for a kid's workshop- Easter sun catchers - Clay made one for himself and one for Ma Ma.



No comments: