Book Week pics from school FB page.
I made the first design from a mini creator set while the boys were at the footy.
Craig and Clay popped into a Cash Converters at Townsville and brought me Halloween Mickey & Minnie pop vinyls - so cute!
I read another 3 books in August, bringing my total so far to 31 books :)
Father's day - presents in the morning, then we went out to Chinese lunch with Poppy and a chilled afternoon at home :)
I splurged on a new crafting tool and it finally arrived!! Its for binding books. I want to try making junk journals with the Little Gilden books Ive been buying :) I can't wait to unbix it smd play on the weekend!
One of the guys at work has a multi- filament printer and is working on printing me this bag charm that I found on a Disney 3D Print FB group. This is a first run - needs some tweaking - I can't wait for the final print!











No comments:
Post a Comment