Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Scrapbooking Expo

Woo hoo!! I'm heading off to the Scrapbooking & Papercraft Expo in Brisbane this weekend!! I went for the first time last year - just the one day of shopping & to check it out - I had a fantastic time :o) Unfortunately I was so busy drooling over all the new products that I didn't see any of the demos happening through out the day :o( I realised that 2 days at the expo would be best - one day for shopping and the other day for classes & demos.

This year Donna and I heading down for the weekend. There have been phone calls & emails about what to pack (important things like iPods & cameras - LOL), what we're doing and where we're going. It's been ages since I've been on a girls only road trip - woo hoo!! We are staying with Donna's friend Jenny - so I will check out her store while we there. Donna mentioned doing some scrapping while we are there, but I don't know where we are going to find the time!! LOL

I am booked into the "Birds Of Paradise" mini album class with Zoe Pearn on Monday afternoon. I have never made a mini album and I'm looking forward to it. I have had a look at the class "kit" and there are lots of lovely goodies that I haven't used before:o) Donna & Jenny are also doing a couple of classes - so it will interesting to swap ideas & techniques that we have learnt.

2 comments:

Love Scrappin' said...

have a awesome time..sounds fantastic.

Petrina McDonald said...

I'll be there all day Saturday - enjoy your class and you shopping :)