Saturday, July 25, 2009

Cooking up a storm...

Mum and I decided to be super organised this week - after going through the recipe books we went grocery shopping this morning and cooked up a weeks worth of meals! We made apricot chicken, osso bucco, pork & broccoli noodles and a prawn, pumpkin & bean dish. I'm just waiting for the osso bucco to finish cooking, then I'm going to make chocolate fudge slice for afternoon tea for Simply Crafty.

We're having a Christmas in July theme for this month's get together for Simply Crafty. I've brought my Secret Santa present - just need to wrap it. We ended up having 10 ladies joining in the swap. I will be working on my swap items this afternoon while the slice is cooking.

Katie, James & Cohan are down for the weekend - so we all had dinner at mum's last night. I can't believe how much Cohan has grown and changed every time we see them. It was close to his bed time by the time we got there so he had a bit of "attitude", but still kept us entertained :o)

No comments: