Friday, July 3, 2009

Move over Gordon Ramsey...

LOL I have been cooking up a storm tonight - ready for Cathie's baby shower tomorrow!! I still have a few jobs to do tonight, but find myself getting easily distracted by the computer (what's new?!?!) LOL

I finally managed to take some pics while the sun was still out. I finished this LO at Simply Crafty last weekend. I did a bit of machine stitching on this one - just for something different.



I picked this glass bowl / jar up for $1 at a garage sale last weekend - I'm not sure what I will store in there, but I like the fact the lid will keep any dust out.



I always wondered if anyone ever used the embellishments I made for swaps, then this week I found 2 of them (the green butterfly and the pink skull) on 2 different LO by 2 different scrappers - how exciting!!

It's the beginning of the month..so all the new challenges are starting to be announced - hopefully this month won't be as hectic and I will have more scrapping time + feel a bit more motivated.

1 comment:

Love Scrappin' said...

Gorgeous Layout!! Love the glass bowl..maybe use it for flowers or buttons or bling from your scrappin stash..just an idea!Take Care x