Sunday, September 20, 2009

Some seriously happy mail...

I was feeling very loved this week...Monday I received a packet of photos from Katie, Tuesday the postman delivered a beautiful wooden serving set (salad bowl, salad servers, tray & coasters) from Becca, Wednesday my White with One blue swap arrived, and Thursday Lorelle dropped off the Stampin' Up stuff!



Yesterday I went to Kym's baby shower - there were about 7 pregnant women there - must be something in the water! LOL Cathie & Mitchell were there so after he woke up I got to have lots of cuddles :o) Then Craig & I went to dinner at Mum's, after that I headed over to Donna's for a couple of drinks and a movie. Craig & his mum went fishing today - unfortunately no fish for dinner though:o( Some friends were up from Brisbane and popped over to visit us - it was great to catch up with them!

I did manage to do a bit of scrapping - I have started on a couple of challenge LO and completed this slider card.




Don't forget to leave a comment in the Blog Candy post - to be in the running to win some of my crochet flowers.

No comments: