Thursday, September 3, 2009

Where did all this creativeness come from?

I don't know what's going on lately, but I have been feeling very crafty!! I've scrapped a few LO, made 2 cards, I'm halfway through crocheting my 3rd blanket (another Christmas present) and last night I made this crochet flower...



Go here to watch the U-Tube tutorial that I found. It is the best instructions I have found. I love these flowers -I brought some Bazzill crochet flowers that look exactly like this (I used them on my Mr & Mrs LO a couple of posts ago). I couldn't work out how to get the 2 rows of petals - so was super excited when I found the pattern for the exact flower I wanted. I have found some other great ideas for these flowers - so I will be crocheting up a storm.

I received these cute chippies in the mail yesterday from Tammy at Pumpkin Pink. I was lucky enough to win these as blog candy when she was promoting her new range of chippies.


1 comment:

Wendy Smith said...

wow...I just love you the crochet flowers. You are very clever. I have no idea how to do them