Sunday, September 6, 2009

Stampin' Up!

Yesterday I had a Stampin' Up workshop - where Lorelle taught us how to make these amazing gift card holder / cards!!






Thank you to all the ladies that joined me for a fun filled afternoon! :o)

Cathie joined us for the workshop, so I finally got to have cuddles with Mitchell! He is sooo cute & cuddly and can sleep through a room full of loud women! LOL My mum though he was gorgeous and got her fair share of cuddles in too! Katie, James & Cohan were down for the weekend - so they spent the Saturday afternoon with us as well. Cohan was running around being a "busy bee" as usual - he is such a funny little boy. That night we had a friend over for dinner, Craig cooked a delicious meal and we sat around chatting & catching up.

2 comments:

Donna said...

thanks for a great afternoon and the most deliscious quiches.

Lelli said...

Thank you Shandell for your wonderful hospitality. I had an enjoyable/interesting afternoon.